Our unique management style will change the way your building is managed well into the future because
our standards are higher than others within the Owners Corporation or Facilities Management Industries.
As An OC Pride Valued Client, You Will Gain:
- A service that is customer driven, friendly and strategically focused;
- Solid budgeting and reporting constantly monitored throughout the year;
- Well specified documentation when required for tendering and ongoing contracts;
- Sound business practices which promote high work standards and an ethical approach to the holistic management of your assets;
- The ability to monitor and assess contractor performance;
- No matter how much we love some of our contractors, our contractor selection style is completely transparent with no affiliations with any other companies.
- Management services based on the quality our clients wish to achieve for their asset - ensuring values are maintained well into the future;
- Expertise and knowledge that understands your building, its assets and how those assets need to be maintained to ensure asset longevity;
- Effective communication channels so building stakeholders are kept well informed of what they need to know;
- Extensive asset and building management experience including but not limited to: large residential and mixed use developments, retail, commercial and industrial use buildings, master plans, precincts, resorts/lifestyle, and over 50’s living;
Antoinette Hall has over 32 years of professional, corporate and business experience and is the Director of OC Pride. Her expertise in the Owners Corporation industry stems over 18 years, spent in Melbourne, Perth and Dubai/UAE.
Antoinette was the Chief Executive Officer of one of the largest OC management businesses in Victoria prior to its sale in 2007, and was instrumental in providing the business expertise and hands-on management to its clients whilst under her management and prior to its sale.
Antoinette believes in a strong customer focus which stems through transparent and ethical business practice and has expertise in all areas of development set-up including consulting, budgeting, setting rules, advising on license and leasing requirements, hand-over and ongoing management.
Her expertise stems over many iconic developments in Port Melbourne, Southbank, South Melbourne, Docklands, East Melbourne, Toorak, St Kilda, Elwood, Carlton, Collingwood, Fingal, Portsea, Mildura, Perth , Margaret River and Dubai/UAE – just to name a few.
Antoinette not only has extensive hands-on expertise in Owners Corporation and the Facilities Management industry, but these skills are also enhanced by an MBA and a Diploma of Operations and Facilities Management. Her skill set ensures thorough scopes of work on all Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) plant and equipment, cleaning, security, concierge contracts (just to name a few).
Antoinette's goal and that of her team is to ensure optimum equipment performance, maximum asset lifecycles and real customer service.
Its about providing good and knowledgeable service to ensure we add value to your assets. That's what good Owners Corporation Management should be.