Is your Owners Corporation Management company sub-contracting to a Facilities Management company to manage your assets?
- Who pays the facilities management company?
- Is there a reason to pay for a facilities management company to oversee the contracts for our building when we have an Owners Corporation Management company who is supposed to be doing our contract management?
- Who is writing up the specifications for the contracts being provided?
- Where are they sourcing the contractors?
- Is the tendering process fair - are they even tendering?
- What dollar percentage of every contract is going to either the Facilities Management company or the Owners Corporation Management company?
The OC Pride Difference
- Has no affiliations with ANY contractors
- Manages all contracts and contractors to ensure fair competition, good pricing and excellent customer service
- Provides expertise which enables us to take a holistic approach to the facilities, contractual and budget management of your building and its assets.
- Can save you thousands of dollars per year and/or increase the service delivery levels on all your contracts
- Does not take secret commissions.
- Does not employ facilities management companies.
OC Pride ensures all savings go back to the Owners Corporation.